Heather Lagan

Heather Lagan
Heather Lagan, MCN

Monday, December 20, 2010

BOOK RELEASE NEWS

Hi Everyone,
My new book is now available online at Amazon (visit my website for the link -- they are offering an introductory special so you will save on the release price) and will be in stores by late November -- mid December, 2011. I am absolutely beside myself, which makes it difficult to do a lot of things, but hey, I can get used to anything. So if you are even the slightest bit interested in what this ancient and highly accurate practical and esoteric system has to say about you and your name and your destiny -- just click on my picture.
By the way, the title is CHALDEAN NUMEROLOGY: HOW YOUR NAME REVEALS YOUR TRUE NATURE & LIFEPATH. This is placed under the banner of the beginner's series (in the company of Scott Cunningham, my honour), which is just another way of saying it is the easiest book you will ever read on this complex system. You will be able to figure yourself out and then some...very exciting and a very new way of looking at an old and sacred system.
Blessings, Namaste
Heather Lagan

2 comments:

  1. Heather I am one of your secret admirer and also student. I Like everything you even the crazy stuff. Belated christmas and a happy new year. I Know the new year will be full of excitment for you. Remain blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, SA

    It is nice to know you even like the crazy stuff...LOL.
    I appreciate your 'belated'blessings...and I wish the same for you.
    Namaste,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind - no rude or inappropriate remarks or language will be tolerated. Thanks!