Heather Lagan

Heather Lagan
Heather Lagan, MCN

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hi all,

While I have written fairly often about this in the past, it is now really ramping up and I would love to hear from anyone else who is experiencing the same phenomenon...seeing  repeating numbers.

Mine began long ago, but was not as noticeable, however, as it has been during the last few weeks and days --  I swear that from the start of my day to the end, wherever I am or whatever  I am doing, clocks, signs, gas prices, grocery tabs, you name it, all seem to reflect either Master numbers (ie: 11, 22, 33, 44, and 55), or triple numbers (2:22, 3:33, 4:44, and 5:55) and even mirrors (10:01, 11:11, 12:21) are my constant companions.

It is, as of this moment, 3:33 am.

Is this happening for anyone else? I think I know what it means but would like to hear from others before coming to a conclusion.

Namaste.

Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind - no rude or inappropriate remarks or language will be tolerated. Thanks!